Welcome to RMA TM Ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”). We operate https://voiptech.solutions/ (hereinafter referred to as “Service” or “VoiPTech Solutions”).
In general, it is not imperative for you to provide any personal data when you use our website unless otherwise you agree to use or purchase any of our services and products or subscribe to our mailing list.
We use your data to analyse, support, and improve our website as well as the services we offer for better use experience. By using our Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. Unless otherwise defined, the terms used in this herein shall have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions.
- SERVICE means the https://voiptech.solutions/ website operated by RMA TM Limited.
- PERSONAL DATA means a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Information Collection and Use
Types of Data Collected
1. Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Telephone number
- Address, Country, ZIP/Postal code,City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
2. Location Data
We may use and store information about your location should you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features and to improve and/or customise our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time using your device settings.
3. Tracking Cookies Data
Use of Data
VoIPTech Solutions uses the collected data for various purposes:
- to improve and maintain our Service;
- to notify you about changes to our Service;
- to provide customer support;
- to monitor the usage of, and to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- to detect, prevent, and address technical issues and defects;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide;
- to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer and are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and for any other purpose prior to your consent.
Retention of Data
Transfer of Data
Your information, including your Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your country or other governmental jurisdiction. Please note that the data protection laws may differ in different jurisdictions (the laws of some countries may not be as protective).
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide to:
- Law Enforcement – under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
- Our subsidiaries (for business transactions) – if we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
- Other necessary entities – to our subsidiaries and affiliates; contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
We may also disclose your data to fulfill the purpose for which you provide and approve it; and if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or other entities.
Security of Data
Your data security is important to us, but the transmission over the Internet or other electronic storage method is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want that data to be removed from our systems and servers, please email us at [email protected]
In such circumstances, you hold the following data protection rights:
- the right to access, update or to delete the information we have about you;
- the right of rectification serves the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to object gives you the right to oppose our processing of your Personal Data;
- the right of restriction serves the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- the right to data portability provides you with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
- the right to withdraw consent allows you to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Links to Other Sites
Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click a third-party provider, you will be directed to that third party’s site. It is therefore advisable to stay informed about any changes in legal provisions or the business practices of companies you visit using third-party links. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”).
We ask that minors should not submit personal information or any related data to us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification or parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our records and servers. If we unknowingly have such data and you have any relevant information regarding it, please contact us.
Phone number: 0203 745 0202
Address: 148 Cambridge Heath Rd, London E1 5QJ